Kpop Friday: Goodbye Baby by Miss A


I am totally in love with Miss A's Goodbye Baby.

I really like the melody and the choreography. 

Although with this song some critics say its a downgrade from their previous songs such as "Good Girl Bad Girl" and "Breathe" I think this gives out a different flavor to their sound and moves. 

In the music video they are more mature looking yet sexy and fun at the same time. I especially love their make up because its easy to re-create. 

One of my most favorite in the group is actually Suzy because she is soo cute! 




I will definitely recreate Suzy's look on this coming week! :)

Here's their MV! :)

Which Miss A do you like the most? 

Comment below and I'll talk to you soon! 

Have a happy weekend! 

Much Love!

-- Alice

I do not own the pictures and the video shown in this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo