Filipino Bloggers Hub Party: A Success!


Remember last week I posted an article about Filipino Bloggers Hub party? I attended their event last Saturday, May 19, 2012 at Central Colleges of the Philippines. 

The event was mainly to unite bloggers of different categories and share their opinions and also tips in blogging. It was also a great way to ask questions since there was also a forum during the event.



There were also a panel forum where you can ask questions about blogging and other things related to it. I was really happy I was able to come since I was able to meet new bloggers and also get to bond with them. The afternoon was filled with lots of talks and also a great bonding experience with other bloggers.

Blogging is also a way for other to earn money since some companies also acquire bloggers to provide them good articles to share to the consumers. Bloggers in particular actually gives more edge in introducing new products in the market since bloggers are also consumers and we share our thoughts and opinions towards any brands.


In the world of blogging or in any other industry basically we need people that we can share our thoughts and also ask for their opinions. Blogging in particular would make you feel isolated most of the time when everyone you know doubts your capability to write or they are not interested in knowing blogging more. 

I'm really glad I've met other bloggers and I was able to ask for tips and also meet new friends.



Thank you to our sponsors Central Colleges of the Philippines, San Marino, Dianna
Stalder, Human Nature, Tiger Energy, Classic Savory, MedChef, MEGA Publishing Group,
OkayOkay, Get Beauteous, Taste of Goodness, Tablets Mania.

I really hope more bloggers will be able to join us next time. ^^,

Like Filipino Bloggers Hub on Facebook!

^^,

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo