FOTD: Read my lips



Ola! Happy Thursday! 

It's quite a somber Thursday for me for some reason. 

And.I.Hate.It.

Because when I am bored I unconsciously reach into my make up bag and do my make up! yes I know it sounds weird but oddly enough it happens every time. But I'm quite glad of the look I came up with for today. Its very simple but has a pop of color. 


You won't be able to see it in this picture but I applied some eyeshadow and had a winged eyeliner look with peach cheeks and my favorite pink lippie.


Products used: 

Myra E Vita Smooth pressed powder in Natural
Jordache palette
Avon Transforming liquid eyeliner
Careline shine free blush in peach glow
Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Pink Flame.

I did a very safe look for today since I am very very and I repeat VERY bored. Sometimes being bored has it perks no? haha! 

And without further ado I will show you the wacky picture of the day! 

 

Even my wacky picture is safe for today! haha! 

Thanks for dropping by and if you have any questions don't hesitate commenting below or email me okay? 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo