FOTD: Pinks, Browns and Taupes


Happy Wednesday! 

For today's FOTD I was a bit inspired seeing a myriad of colors today but I still need it to be appropriate for work. 


There is really no formal dress code here at work and that goes with the make up as well. You can go makeup less or go all the way with the full package. That's how relaxed we are here at work. 

And yes. I was bored when I did this look. Boredom DOES have its advantages for a girl. This is really more for office appropriate than the usual one tone eye shadow look I sport at work. My friend actually told me it looks good on me and I'm getting better at doing FOTD's in my blog ^^,


Sorry for the side pony tail hairstyle today. I think its because of the weather that my hair has temporarily gone crazy. I like that it has some waves since my hair is usually wavy, but I kinda hated it because it made me look like I came from the beach- minus the tan. 

WHY YOU NO COOPERATE WITH ME YOU HAIR! 

oh well....


The colors that were mainly used are brown, taupe and pink. If you want me to do a tutorial on this just let me know ^^,

Products Used: 
Maybelline BB Cream in Fresh
Jordache Palette
Avon Transforming Liquid Eye Liner
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Careline shine free blush in Peach Glow 

Here's my hair without the pony tail. It looks a mess but I like it. I just wish it would tame tomorrow. 


Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

RealAsianBeauty said…
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I like this post. I also adore the color of your shirt. Minty is my favorite these days~ <3

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo