Scent of the moment: Bath and Body works' Charmed Life





With hectic weekdays and not-so-good days of the month I present you with my scent of the moment. Segue teh?! LOL




For some reason this body spray makes me feel good although sometimes if you over spray it makes you smell terrible, I think all body sprays are like that so don't bother haha! 

I have been using this for some time and I can't get enough of this. The scent is sweet but not too much to make you throw up. I like that is has guava which was really interesting, I honestly didn't know guava smelled that great. 

This is a blend of juicy guava, sparkling pear, and creamy vanilla musk. Sounds interesting no?

I just feel bad that Bath and Body works have discontinued this line. I really hope they release this again because I will be sure to get 2 bottles of this. 

What has been your favorite scent at the moment?

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo