Manila Ocean Park is now tech-savvy



In today's technology and evolving online lifestyle, Manila Ocean Park introduces the latest technology to become its leading tech-savvy theme park in the country. 



Facebook and twitter has been one of my favorite social networking sites to share photos, post status and also connect with my friends and family. And I think Manila Ocean park had set the bar for us to enjoy our visit. 

Manila Ocean Park have recently acquired an innovative IT solution from Europe. This technological breakthrough device will be seen in the different attractions such as Oceanarium, Trails of Antartica, Marine Life Habitat, Jellies, Liquid pool and lounge and Acquatica. 



Guests will be provided with an e-wrist tag which stores our social media information and lets them share their status updates and photos online. There is only a deposit fee of 100 pesos that will be returned to you after you've used it inside Manila Ocean Park. 

If you don't want to avail the e-wrist tag you can still go online as the entire park becomes a wifi zone. You can check emails, tweet, blog (If you want) and share photos easily. 

I really enjoyed the event because I was able to try how fast their e-wrist is and it is really fast! 

I will definitely go back to Manila Ocean Park with my friends and family. I mostly enjoyed seeing the  fountain show.

I will do another post on what happened on the event.

Much Love!

-- Alice 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo