Kpop Friday: Jay Park In Manila May 4-6 2012


courtesy of MCA Music Philippines Facebook Page

Happy Friday ladies! 

I am currently saving up some money for a new camera.. YES! another camera! My Canon camera is giving up on me thus resorts me to use the Nintendo 3ds that we have to take pictures for events and other things...but this post is not about that but because of Jay Park in Manila!!! 

I believe its second time or third time here in Manila. And with a very solid fan base here in Manila, Jay keeps coming back for the love of his fans ^_^. 

If you want to see the Kpop rapper and bboy in action you can see him from May 4 - 6. Unfortunately if were unable to go to his first stop in Eastwood, you can still see him tomorrow, May 5 2012 7PM in Venice Piazza then on Sunday May 6 2012 7pm on Lucky Chinatown mall atrium. 

See you there! ^_^

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo