Movie Night: You Dance with the Summer and No String Attached


Ola!!!! 

Japanese and American movies are something that I enjoy watching on cable - especially when you are bored to your wits after reading tons of reports and you are under so much stress. 

I just saw this two flicks a couple of nights ago and I was really inspired with their plot. 


Let's start with You Dance With the Summer. 

This movie is about Shinpei who was a flag carrier for Ichimujin team at the Yosakoi festival at Kochi, Japan. Shinpei wants to be a photographer so he goes to Tokyo. 5 years later after he left for Tokyo he goes back to Kochi for the first time since he left, there he sees his passion back. 

You may want to see this film to know more since it has lots of sub plots you won't get confused with it since its really easy to understand. I really like the cinematography of this film since it showcases the beautiful scenery of Kochi, Japan. 

The next one is a romantic comedy film names No strings attached. 

I'm quite surprised with this film since the plot is quite easy but the punchlines are only for adults only. There were lots of montage in this films in which they were having sex. Don't worry you won't see any butt exposures in this version. I like that the chemistry between Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman its like they are really friends that....do that. haha! sorry I can't say it here in my blog :D 

What movies have you been watching so far? I'd really like to know your suggestions. 

Much love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

parang gusto ko nang panoorin ang You Dance with the Summer..
excited din ako sa Paranorman, brave and the amazing spiderman! :P
Alice said…
@gerilen -- wow! I wanna see those too! :D be sure to watch you dance with the summer super ganda nya I swear :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo