Sunburn and how to cure it



Remember that a couple of weeks ago I went on a trip with my office mates to 9 waves? well I actually got a bad case of sunburn from that trip and I felt so sore from all the sun exposure and swimming in chlorinated water - but nonetheless I loved every minute of it. 

But here is the question - how do you cure sunburn? 


It's something that I was able to master since I was 12 since I like spending a lot of time in the sun so I hope these can help you with your problem as well. 

1. Apply after sun lotion or cream. 

After sun lotions or creams are something that can help you alleviate the burn immediately. Usually these have peppermint and aloe vera. You can just apply aloe vera gel if you don't have after sun lotion. You can also make one for yourself . Just check online for recipes to make your own after sun lotion. 

2. Less sun exposure as possible.

If we have a sunburn that makes our skin more vulnerable to the harsh rays so make sure you get less sun exposure as possible. But if you have to go out make sure to wear sunscreen and have something to cover the affected areas. 

After a couple of days your skin will start to peel off so make sure to not pull off the skin since it will just make it look really weird. 

Just try to apply cooling lotion or sunscreen to the areas affected so it will not worsen. 

I hope these helped you with your worries about that awful sunburn. And if all else fails you can consult with your dermatologist about this. Like our mothers, doctors knows best.

I'm currently getting my fair skin back sooner than I thought thanks to the lotion that I'm using, and its not even a whitening lotion :D 

 Oh by the way I would just like to greet all the mothers, especially my own Happy Mother's Day! 

Have a safe weekend everyone! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo