Kpop Friday: Being a Kpop Idol is not easy


Happy Friday! 

Sorry for the late post of today's kpop Friday ^^,



I have been curious about Kpop idols since I first saw G.O.D, Shinwha and other kpop artist way back when Kpop was unknown in Manila. 

I mainly got curious in how they became to be. And after tremendous research.. yes I do research on this I found out that most of the Kpop stars that we like today started out as trainees which usually lasts around 3-5 years. I think the longest kpop idol that went training was Jo Kwon since he trained for 7 years before debuting. 


There is also a dark side in being a trainee - Most of them don't debut at all. Its a sad truth but if you would really like to be a kpop star you have to sacrifice a lot. 

There were also stories from Kpop stars that they have to work odd jobs to have extra money for additional trainings like dance lessons and singing lessons. 

I now have a high respect for them. okay cross that..I have HIGHER respect for them. Not only they are risking a lot to be a star but they also make the most out of the chance. 

That is it for today's Kpop Friday. 

Have a safe weekend everyone! 

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo