Day by Day Jiyeon Inspired Makeup Tutorial




Hello ladies! 

I am back with another kpop inspired look in which I am so glad I was able to post since Chachi is fixed! 
You have already seen the picture above as a teaser photo on my facebook page and I got a lot of responses to get this look up and thankfully I am able to post this today. 

I just noticed that Ji yeon usually sport this kind of look so you can actually make this look in different color combinations or just work it with the eyeliner. 

More pictures after the jump



This look was featured on their Day by Day and Sexy Love MV which was really awesome since its a 2 in 1 look! :) 

This look may be tough to get but trust me you only to do in this look is blend blend blend! Check the other pictures below for a closer look on what to do for this look and also the products I used to achieve this look. 


How to:

1. Prep the skin before applying foundation or bb cream of your choice. 
2. Apply base on the lids. 
3. Line the outer V of your lids with black eyeliner. If you are a first timer, use tape as your guide. 
4. Blend the black eyeliner inwards for a gradient effect, but only blend until the center of your lids. 
5. Re apply a black powder e/s on the outline of your outer v to intensify the color. 
6. Line your lower lash line till the center of your lower lashes with black eyeliner. 
7. Apply gold e/s from the center of the lids to the inner corners and also to the inner part of the lash line. 
8. Curl and Apply mascara. You can also add false lashes but that is optional. 
9. Contour your face to make it slimmer. 
10. Apply pink-nude lipstick then top it with lipgloss. 

And that's it! Its really easy to achieve and you can definitely do this within 10 minutes or more. This is a great look you can work on a night out with your friends on the club. Just make sure to wear primer or have a setting spray. 


Products used: 
Maxfactor Foundation in True Beige
Careline Pimple concealer
Colour Collection Gluta BB cream (as eye shadow base)
Stila Pro Artist Palette in #1 
Avon Glimmersticks in Midnight Black
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Avon Super Shock mascara in brown black
Victoria Secret lip gloss in Pretty Baby
Maxfactor brow kit in midnight brown (used as contour powder)



Have a safe week ahead! 

Much love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Aya said…
I don't think this eyeshadow shape (yung may wing, at may tape effect) suits me because my eyes are shaped weird :/ But I do like gold on my lids :)
Hazel said…
i like what you did with the corners of your lids :)
Alice said…
@Aya I think adjust nalang sa liner you can rock this look :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo