Enchanted Make up Look


Hello ladies! 

If you have liked my Facebook page (I hope you do!) I have posted a teaser of this look and asked what should I name this look. I got some responses from my friends and also to some of my online friends saying that Enchanted can be the name of this look. 


I think Enchanted is a good name for this look because its bright yet mystical. I actually did this look since I was bored and saw my friend's Stila Pro artist palette. I will do a separate blog post about that palette to let you know what I think about it. 

I mainly used three colors from this palette then another color from my ever bilena cosmetics collection palette. 


How to achieve this look:
--Prime the lids
-- Apply gold e/s on the inner corners
-- Apply light blue eyeshadow
-- Apply blueish green
-- Apply deep purple
-- Drag the color down to your lower lash
-- Blend the harsh edges
-- Apply foundation
-- Curl lashes and apply mascara
-- Tightline the eyes
-- Apply peach blush
-- Apply nudish pink lippie then top with pink gloss.



Products used:

stila pro artist palette
maxfactor foundation in soft beige
excel lip cream in 501
light blue e/s from ever bilena cosmetic collection palette
ever bilena matte lipstick in mauvey
careline blush in peach glow
avon super shock mascara
avon glimmersticks in midnight black


What do you think of this look? 

Let me know on the comment box ^^.

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo