2ne1 MV I Love You Inspired Look (Park Bom)


Hello gorgeous ladies! Its 4:48am and I am still not sleepy..and I have a make up workshop to go to later eep! But no worries, I was able to get some shut eye a while back when I was loading some videos on my computer.

But aside from that, today I will be sharing to you how to achieve a similar look to Park Bom's from 2ne1's latest video 'I love you'.


First off I would just like to say that I am not a professional make up artist and I am merely doing this for fun so please don't leave negative comments for this look ^^, 

This look is pretty easy to achieve since it is a smokey eye with a pop of color. I am using my 88 colors palette for this one since it has the colors I need. 


I was surprised with this look since I got a lot of complements with this look when I went out with some of my guy friends with their girlfriends. This look is great if you want to look clean, polished but still sexy and seductive. 

Here's how to achieve the look: 

1. Apply moisturizer, primer, foundation or bb cream of choice. Also apply eye shadow base or primer.


2. Apply a silver eye shadow to your lids. 


3. Apply a dark green eye shadow on your crease and outer V.


4. Apply black eye shadow on the lower part of the crease and outer V.


5. Blend the dark green eye shadow and black eye shadow for a smokey effect. 


6. Do a winged eye liner to your eyes. You can go a little dramatic with this one if you like. Also don't forget to line your waterline with black eye liner up until the middle of your waterline, then just smudge it up till your tear ducts. 

7. Curl lashes and apply mascara. False eye lashes can be optional. 

8. Apply peach blush on the cheeks. 

9. Apply a pink gloss on your lips. 

And you are done! 

I made this look really easy so you can try this out for yourself! :) 




Products used:
88 colors palette bought from Cuties and Charms
Victoria Secret Lipgloss in Pink Slip
Maxfactor Pancake Foundation in True Beige
Careline Shine Free blush in Peach Glow
Make Station eye liner cake





Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to like my Facebook page for more updates! 

Have a wonderful Sunday! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo