Vlog Round up! Sept 10



Hello girls! I'm back with another VLog Round up! 

I noticed that last week I wasn't able to VLog that much because I didn't really felt my best. I don't know if its because of something bothering me or SOMEONE bothering me. I can't really say since its a bit personal. 


How was your weekend? I felt awesome! I got this great deal on a laptop that was sold to me by a family friend for a great steal of a price. 

Although my Chachi is crashing on me and I seriously need to get it reformatted by next week. :(

I will try to VLog more for sure this week since I am feeling a lot better. I'll try to shoot a video of me working out. its a bit hard to do it though because I don't have a tripod for the camera that I am using. 

Here is the only VLog for this week!


I'll really try more to make new VLogs for you so expect more craziness this week!

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo