Product Highlight: Stila Pro Artist Palette No. 1


Hello ladies! I have been planning on featuring this palette for a while now so I guess this is the right time. 

Let's talk about the Stila Pro Artist Palette in number 1. My friend Michelle lent it to me to play and create some looks with it. 





The shades that are in this palette are:

Prize, a gold eye shadow that gives a very iridescent glow to the look.

Sparkle which is a golden bronze shade which is good for a bronze summer look. 

Kitten, A Shimmering nude pink shade which is great for highlighting. 

Grand, A taupe shimmer which is great for day and night.

Lucky, a deep teal shade which is great for a pop of color. 

Moxie, a very vibrant purple shade. 


I accidentally typed Maxie instead Moxie ^_^

This palette consists of six colors which are super pigmented. Packaging wise this comes in a paper casing which isn't really helping if you will be travelling. One proof is one of the eye shadows broke. And it is a bit mess as well.


I don't know if this palette is available here in Manila but if it is I will definitely get myself one since its a great palette to have on your traincase. 

Have you tried this palette? What do you think about it?

Have a safe day! ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo