vLog Round up! vLog 29-32


Hello ladies! 

Sorry for the late post on this one since I forgot to post this yesterday. I have a wishy washy mood today which is a bit strange because as far as I know I have had my period last week so I wouldn't be PMS-ing that's for sure. I don't really know I feel kinda down but still happy for some reason.


Must be the iced coffee. yah blame it on the coffee again. 

But aside from that, I feel fine today because its a sunny day and I have survived another day which I am really thankful about. I thank each day that I live because its a gift that we sometimes take for granted.

This week's vLog round up consists of some pretty weird thoughts that just made me say


I do say funny things from time to time which are pretty embarrassing if you think about it. But I can't really change it anymore so I will just wing it LOL. Just watch my vLogs to see what I'm talking about :D 





I think this week's set is a bit of a mix of myself that I don't really share with the rest of the world. Love it or hate it, its your problem anyways ^^, 

How is your week so far? 

Let me know on the down bar and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo