2ne1 MV Minzy I Love You inspired look



Hello everyone! I'm back with a new make up look series and this will be a Kpop inspired look. I will mostly do these kinds of series since I like experimenting with Kpop looks. 

The upcoming looks will be based from the latest 2ne1 MV which is I love you. I have seen the video and I am so impressed with their looks on the MV since its so different from the one they had before. Do check out my youtube channel here if you want to see more make up looks


I will be starting the tutorial with Minzy's look. I really liked her look in this video since it mainly focuses on the eyes and also you can sport this look when you are going out with your friends fora night out. This look may appear a tad too strong for some if you are not too bothered with these kinds of look you can easily rock this.



How to: 
1. Apply moisturizer and primer. 
2. Apply base, foundation, and concealer to make the skin as flawless as possible.
3. Apply eye shadow primer to the lids. 
 4. Wet a flat shader brush and apply a black eyeshadow. This trick is called foiling. I will explain later about this trick. 
5. Apply a dark purple eye shadow on the outer crease then blend it to avoid harsh lines. 
6. Bring down the eye shadow color to your waterline but only up in the middle of the water line. smudge the remaining up until your tear duct. 
7. Line your eyes to a winged liner. 
8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. 
9. Contour the face and nose (optional)
10. Apply pink hue blush. 
11. Apply highlighter to the top of cheek bones, cupid's bow and bridge of the nose (optional)
12. Apply pink lipstick only on the inner center of the lips. 



And there you have it! 

According to ehow.com foiling or eye foiling is a make up technique that is intended to give the eyes a more dramatic look due to the intensity of the colors of the eyeshadow after combining them with water or a make up solution. This look is most often used for nighttime makeup, although some also use it during the day. 

Foiling can be used with either cake or loose eye shadows. 

Products used: (Face)

Myra E daily moisturizer
Maxfactor Pancake in True Beige
Colour collection Gluta BB cream in Natural (used as concealer and eyeshadow base)
Cover Girl Highlighter 
SG MAC Blush

(Eyes)
Elf Studio Eyeshadow pigments in charcoal and passionate purple
Make Station eye liner cake
 Avon Super Shock mascara

(Lips)
Carmex Lip balm 
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame


What do you think about this look? Can you rock this on a night out with your girl friends? 

Let me know what you think on the comment box. 

I will be posting Park Bom's look next so watch out for it! 

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Chrissy said…
Nice! I love how purple it is :3

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo