Make over session: Gracie


Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? For me it was good since I was able to spend my weekend with my friends. What I was most excited is that they allowed me to do a make over on them. Seriously I am not a professional make up artist so this was something of a big deal since its my first time to do a make over on them.



My first make over project is Gracie. I wasn't able to get a good before shot but you'll see what she looks like below in a while.

I was actually opting for a good girl night look for her, but I think this look is much better. Gracie likes color and she is quite girly so I went for a pink and purple smokey eyes look.


Here are the steps to achieve the look:

1. Apply primer and base. 
2. Using a flat eye shadow brush, pat on pink e/s on the majority of the lids.
3. Apply a darker purple shade on the 2/3 of the lids. 
4. Apply black and dark purple e/s on the outer V of the eyes and also the crease. 
5. Tight line the eyes, curl lashes and apply mascara.
6. Line the water line with black eye shadow. 

Its pretty easy and I was really happy with the outcome. But the most important part is that Gracie likes it in which she does! :D 

Initially thought a nude gloss would be okay to her but it actually made a lot difference when I applied red lipstick on her...what do you think?


Products used:
88 colors palette from Charms and Cuties
Avon Big Eye Pencil in Rose
Avon Glimmersticks in Midnight Black
Sophie Paris J'adore Lipstick in Russian Red.
Maxfactor brow kit in midnight brown (used as contour powder)


Tell me what you think of this look below :)

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo