K-pop Friday: Roly Poly by T-ara


Ola! 

Happy Friday! 

For today's K-pop Friday I would like to talk about T-ara's new song called "Roly Poly".

Honestly, when I first heard the title I was like "Roly....Poly?" I actually haven't heard the song then and I was not feeling the song that much because of the title. But then a couple of days ago I stumble on seeing the video on TVN and I became interested in it. 

In terms of its rhythm and melody, it is really catchy and addictive. The lyrics are actually the same in context with songs that portrays girls saying they like a guy. I can actually compare this to Secret's "Starlight Moonlight", but without the uber day dream sequence. 


I also love the 70's / 80's concept of their costumes and dance moves. The MV also gives out that nostalgic feel from the yester years. I was born at the end of the 80's so don't even think I am THAT old! LOL! 

I especially love their make up looks and hair dos! 
its really something to rock a look that is actually older than you haha! 

This song is great if  you can dance to when you just want to feel good. And even if you are young or young at heart, you can really appreciate this song. 

This is currently in my top 5 songs in my Mp3

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is currently your top 5 k-pop songs in your Mp3? 

Here is the video by the way! :)


Have a great weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

P.S.

I do not own the pictures and video posted above. credits to the owner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo