*UPDATED* How I do my reviews



I've been doing reviews for a couple of products now 

and I think I need to re-vamp how I review the products I receive.

It has been really a tough thing for me to review them for a full month. 

Honestly! haha!

 that's why I have thought of just reviewing them for 2 weeks instead. Because some of the products that I review usually just came out so as soon that I try them I can tell you girls how my skin reacts to it.

I am really loving all the support! Thank you to my new subbies in my Youtube, Facebook, and even on twitter!  

My goodness! I am so thankful of all the warm messages, emails, tweets and comments! ^_^

Keep em' comin'! :D 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo