A very irritating and sad Tuesday for me. :(

Hey Girls! I do have some bad news for you all. 

Last night while I was cleaning up my cabinet to properly store your prizes so I can just ship them once I've picked a winner in 2 weeks, I noticed something different - 2 of the lipsticks I'm giving away are missing!

The one from Human Heart Nature and also the one from Ever Bilena. 

I am extremely pissed if you ask me because I haven't even tested them on myself and some kleptomaniac just went in my room and stole them. The thief also stole a bottle of my favorite perfume - Avon's Wish of Happiness.  



I really threw a fit last night with losing two of your prizes. 

But don't fret. I will still include lippies in the prizes. 



I will just buy the same shades from Ever Bilena and Human Heart Nature later this week
 and keep it inside a sealed case with a combination code for real. 

I really hate it when people steal things. 

I just hate it! 

And its also because these items are for you my readers, and I really appreciate the effort and time for you girls to read my articles and watch my videos.

  I actually don't treat my readers as fans but more of like friends. 

I'm really sorry about this but I will update you girls on other things about the giveaway. Please watch out for more videos for updates. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

twinkoolet said…
if you see someone w/ a swollen lip then you know who the culprit is..:)
there's karma..:)
Alice said…
a better one is whoever use any of those will have a swollen lip forever. and its not like the Angie has! haha...
Issa said…
aaawwww, so sorry to hear this....don't worry, there's karma...

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo