MIA, Lost 1k and more

Happy Friday!

I just want to hide... tsk!


Although it is not a good Friday for me its ok. I have been lacking in my posts. I am really sorry girls...I really do. I have been busy because

1. Work - I was given a lot of reports to do which is not a good thing if you ask me.

2.Kids - I don't have kids of my own but I take care of two rascals that I can't seem to have the time to write a new article. 

and 

3. I lost one thousand pesos -- This may seem weird for me not to write but I have a solid reason. 

I lost one thousand pesos last Tuesday, I was going to send the prizes for Issa and Kingking when I noticed that my wallet seems lighter. Its not actually a whole one thousand bill I have in my wallet but a mix of 100's, 20's and 50's. I also had some change in my wallet which seemed weird because it has become lighter. 

As much to my surprise someone at home had been sneaking into my room and taking my money without my consent. 

I admit I do sound a bit selfish not sharing my hard earned cash to the people I live with. But the problem is that last one thousand pesos IS MY LAST MONEY. I'm not even sure how I will survive this coming week without it. 

I already know who took my money and I will have a serious one on one with that person. That person will have to pay me one way or another. 

I would just like to say sorry to Issa and Kingking if I haven't sent your prizes yet. I think it might take another week or two since I have to wait for my pay day. I'm really super sorry about it. 

*sigh*

Such a bad Friday so far for me... I just hope my weekend won't suck. 

How's your Friday so far? 

Let me know on the comment box and I will see you on my next post. 

Much Love

-- Alice 

Comments

Glenn Encinares said…
oh what a bad luck Alice..too bad you lost your money. I notice something I also read your previous blog before and someone also stole your giveaways..hope you have a a safer place where you can keep your stuff.
Anyway you can still earn that money..
Alice said…
thanks for dropping by glenn :)

I've already installed a padlock on my cabinet so the prizes are safe and also my other items.

I know I will earn that money but that fact that I have to borrow money for a while makes me feel like I have been gutted. I don't like that :(
aringkingking said…
im sorry to hear that alice, its alright. we can wait. hope he/she wont steal your money again.
Anonymous said…
hope that'll not happen again.. i feel sorry for you.
Alice said…
@aringkingking --- that person wont be able to do that anymore. I kicked that person out of my house.

@Diane --- I'll make sure it wont.. :( there goes my 1k! but no worries :)
thats so sad.. i hope ur ok na.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo