A Very Quick Megan Fox Look


Ola! 

This is my VERY FIRST look! haha! I can't believe it! and I'm really thankful of finally making one because I admit I'm no expert in this area. 

This was requested by my good friend Ian  via my Facebook page ^_^ 

Thank you so much girl!


This was actually the look I went for since its very easy. 

Products used:

Avon Curlacious mascara


Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Creme


Ever Bilena Advanced wand concealer in light vanilla


Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Cheek


Standard Eye Pencil


Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Windsor Rose




enjoy the video version! :)  


Next look is actually from Selena Gomez so watch out for it! :) 


Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo