Mark the Date: Philippine Cosmetics Expo 2011



Ola Ladies! 

Happy Monday! 

I do hope you are having a great Monday so far. 

I know a lot of you don't have work or school. But for me I have! I work for a Korean so its different. 

Double Pay naman! hahahaha! :)) 

Enough from that I heard that there is a cosmetics expo this coming sept 2 - 4 in Megamall. If I remember it correctly its in Mega trade hall 1. 

If you like make up, hair care and everything beauty-related check this expo. 

Did I say FREE ADMISSION? haha! I guess so! :) 

I'd love to attend this expo but this coming Saturday I will be in Laguna enjoying a relaxing weekend with my friends. I'll let you know more on my Travel Blog and of course here! :) 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

PS
Thank you to Jes Roque for this info! :) Love you girl! 
We really need to meet up and chat one of this days :) 

Comments

Manilenya Mom said…
i'd love to go, waley naman andalus..haist!!
Restylane said…
This is really a very useful information on cosmetics.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo