Product Review: Queen Helene oatmeal and honey facial scrub


Hey girls! Another review for y'all on this gloomy Sunday! 

I usually scrub every other day on my face due to dead skin build up and also from my blackheads and whiteheads. 

My brother gave me this scrub from Queen Helene since he doesn't use it. 

Ako lang daw ang vain sa amin tatlo! haha! (that's because I'm the vain one in the family! haha!)

but what the hey! I actually love St. Ives and I trust it with my whole entire (sige teh redundant pa! XD ) life. And I actually just want to stick with that but being the curious bunny that I am..yes I call myself a curious bunny hihi!  


 I like to try new things so I would know if they are okay or not. 

And this is one of those things that I have to try. 

THE CLAIM:

Gently helps remove the dull surface layers of your skin, to reveal your naturally smooth and healthy complexion.

Things that I like: 

-- Has finer grains that St. Ive's.
-- it does gently remove dead skin cells
-- does not break me out 
-- good for all skin types

Things that I don't like:
-- Does not remove much of my blackheads / white heads.
-- Has a big hole which mean there would be a lot of product that would be put to waste. 


-- Kinda Pricey. I'm not sure if this is like its facial masked which is priced at 300 php from healthy options. will update you on this though. 

You will smell like cookie dough using this but the smell will fade. 

The Verdict:
Its okay, It does its job but I like St. Ive's more. :(

Will I repurchase?
If its available here in Manila, why not? but if it's pricier that St. Ives I would have to reconsider. 

Here is the video version :) 



Tips:
-- I suggest exfoliating after you have washed your face with a cleanser. Then follow this with your fave moisturizer. 
-- Do not exfoliate your skin everyday, I suggest exfoliating every other day especially if you have oily skin. 

Have you also used this product? What do you think of it? 

Is it better that St. Ive's? or the other way around? Let me know on the comment box and I will talk to you soon! 

Much love! 

-- Alice


NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with the company and the brand that was featured in this review nor was I paid to do this review. All things stated in the review are solely my opinions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo