Shen's Clinique Party Experience ^_^ a little photo heavy




Hey girls! How was your weekend? For me it was great! 

I was able to join Shen in her Clinique Party yesterday. I've been into one before if you want to know what happened there click here

We also had great food from Bizu. 

Jheng from Iambrigitte.com also dropped by and we had a blast! :) 

Jheng of http://www.iambrigitte.com/ and miss Malou of Clinique 
 Compared to last time, I was able to try their perfect fit foundation unfortunately they stop making those. 

But luckily I was able to try their Derma White foundation. My initial thoughts about it? hmmm...its good, but I think its a bit too shiny on my skin after a couple of hours, but oil blotting sheet will be your BFF with this. It does give out a good glow on my skin and it lasted the whole day! It did oxidized a little on my skin after 3 hours. Maybe it was because of the pollution? not really sure about that theory, but maybe don't you think?

I also met some fantastic girls! 

Here are some of their pictures.

Cynthia

Another Marge! and of course Abigail :)

I was also able to get together again with Marge of Kikay Trekkie! 

It was nice seeing you again girl!
Marge of Kikay Trekkie
Kei 
Very Pretty April!
Here's Jane

These are SOME of the products. I wasn't able to get the color of the blush that was used on my skin. I definitely love the lippie that was used. It was their Chubby Lippie in mega melon. I was just taken back with the price. Its a whopping...wait for it...1190 php.

I was like Oh My F Gosh! wait lang my wallet will just shoot itself LMFAO 

The products that were used for my make over

 Got some products and also a gift from Shen. 

Clinique Derma White city block, Clinique mascara,
Clinique Turnaround concentrate and a
Bracelet from Shen

Thank you again Shen and Mira of Clinique Philippines for inviting us to try your products and having a wonderful afternoon of make up chats and anything under the sun. 

If you want to see more pictures from the event you can go to my Facebook Page

Now I leave you with my photos from the event! 


Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
nice to see you again dongsaengie ☺♥

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo