My addictions: Sophie Paris Lippies!


Ola girls! I have promised to show you these lippies I got from Sophie Paris a couple of weeks ago. I also bought another one which makes it 4! hihi! 

I feel like a kid who just got her Christmas present, but for me was the lippies I have been dreaming of! 

I really like these lippies because they are so pigmented and the colors are just to love! 

Here are the swatches!


I got 3 lippies from their J'adore Lipstick which costs only 79 php (approx 1.86 USD) and 1 from their koshize collection for 180 php  (approx 4.23 USD)

I honestly did not make a mistake with these colors. I especially love red wine which is going to be my fall lippie. I know what you are thinking...

Alice there is no fall in the Philippines...why should you sport a fall color?

MY ANSWER? its been raining recently and fall colors would still fit my FOTD because of the gloomy weather! :) 


ice pink
 Ice pink is actually a color I can use when I need an instant pop of color on my face. Its like EB's Pink Flame but has a bit of gloss. 

red pepper

Red Pepper is more of a night out color for me. Its a bit too much for me if you ask me but rocking a red lippie is perfect for a night out. 

red wine

Red wine is my must have when I need to look polished without being over the top with the look. A great fall lippie too! 

red salsa

Red Salsa is something that I can play when I just want to wear something red for the day. Its a bit matte though some its perfect when I would just rock the red lips + foundie look. 

Which color is your favorite from the four? 

Let me know at the comment box below and I will talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

Alice 



Comments

Amazing lip colours! Thanks for sharing em :)

I love red salsa on you :) stunning!
Alice said…
@herroyalbleakness Thanks so much for dropping by! :)
vylettekaye said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said…
@vylettekaye -- I actually buy mine from my officemate who sells sophie paris. I think there are online stores that sells sophie paris too ^_^ Thanks for dropping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo