Sophie Paris Haul


Happy Friday! 

The week is coming to an end again... which is weird haha! 

But any who my post for today is about my recent haul of the things I bought from Sophie Paris! 

I didn't buy a lot, but I kind-of splurged a bit... I was stressed okay? haha! 

So first thing I ordered is the Sophie Paris (2) Phase Make up Remover. I absolutely love this make up remover because it  really does remove those stubborn eyeliner. It costs 130 php (approx 3.05 USD) each 



Next is the Green Tea and Apple Refreshing Mask.

I have actually been thinking of buying this and one day I just said oh screw it! I'm just  gonna buy it for the heck of it...haha!  

 I am actually kind of disappointed because its only 60ml for 155 pesos (approx .64 USD). But I'll try this out and let you know what I think about it next time.


Last item I ordered was 3 lipsticks in the colors of Red Pepper, Ice Pink and Red Wine. These are I think the cheapest lippies I've seen. They only costs 79 pesos (approx 1.85 USD) each! I haven't opened them yet but I will post another article about this lippies ^_^



This last one is actually not related to the haul but Sophie Paris kindly explain this tag I saw from one of your wallets???


It just cracked me up when I saw this...

Be Trendy
Be a Star
Be Cool
and
Safe Sex?????

Haha!

Have a great weekend every one! I sure will have one great weekend!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Jes Roque said…
Wee. I am in love with Sophie Lipsticks. They're good. :) Now, I'll be getting the make-up remover. Thanks, hun! :)
Alice said…
Thanks for dropping by and reading this! I assure you their make up remover is just soooooo good :D
Aya said…
Interesting! I've never heard of the brand before.Looking forward to the swatches of the lippies :D
twinkoolet said…
hi! is it better than the maybelline makeup remover? :)
Nina said…
I use the mask, it is really good, all my black heads are gone for an overnight use. :)
Alice said…
@twinkoolet -- I haven't tried the maybelline make up remover but I'm pretty sure this one is more effective than maybelline's

@Dina -- really? Thanks! I actually haven't opened the mask but thanks for letting me know if it works :)
Hi Alice, cud u please do swatches for the lippies? cant wait!
and hey! ur blog is fab!
luvyah gurl! <3 <3 <3

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo