Diet Diaries: How to Stick to Your New Year's Resolution



Hello lovelies! 

Its already 2013 and I know that most of you have gained some pounds with all the food that you've eaten through the holiday. Admit it - Its not easy to resist the temptation, but that doesn't mean that you have to feel bad afterwards since that is usually how the body reacts with food. 


I am guilty in so many ways of this and I actually have promised myself that 2013 will be the year that I will reach my 125lbs goal and here are some steps I have taken to get a jump start on the track to weight loss. 




1. Eat. 

Its not good to deprive yourself of food so eat! but don't stuff yourself since that won't give out good results. I have actually developed a habit of staring at my food for at least 5 minutes before eating, call it weird but I think unconsciously its giving my brain and stomach a heads up if I eat too much of the food in from of me. 


2. Befriend your water jug again. 

One of the best way to remove excess weight is drink water! I know its really cliche to say it but since I've started drinking lots of water I've noticed that my digestion has improved. 



3. Cleanse your guts.  No seriously have an overall tune up.

I know this step is kinda icky since it would require you to go to the bathroom more often that you think. I'm currently in one which lasts for only 2 days. Cleansing your body is like washing away all the bad stuff that had happened to your body for the past year. Remember that our body is a temple as well so keep it clean as much as possible. 



4. Get started NOW. 

I know that some would have the mentality of starting your resolution tomorrow since you still have left overs to finish but remember that its much better to get started now than never start at all. Get started doing some of the things to reach your goal, like for me is to get a meal planner and a food diary to start my jump start my weight loss. 

This was me 3 or 4 years ago. V-Line and all
5. Be inspired! 

Don't think of your resolution as a chore but more of a challenge. Get inspired! post pictures of what you'll get if you achieve your goal and also reminders of your goal like pictures when you were slimmer or pictures of dresses you'd like to wear when your slimmer. Be creative with it so you'll get inspired more. :) 


I hope these helped you and I wish you all a very safe and wonderful New Year ahead! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo