Sophie Paris Haul


Hello ladies! 

Last December, I was contacted by Sophie Paris Philippines saying that I won the Sophienista package on their event last December 8. I was actually a new member of Sophie Paris so I was quite surprise that I won from their event which I was unable to go since I was not feeling okay that day I remember. 

I was supposed to pick it up last December but due to my busy schedule I wasn't able to do so. Thankfully I was able to pick it up a couple of weeks ago at their main office.

Quite honestly I was only expecting a bag for my prize but I was surprised when I saw its more than just a bag. I got a bag, a pair of shades, wallet, and three tops in small, medium and large. The small one is the blue shirt, the medium one is the black stripped cardigan while the large one is the white shirt with navy blue stripes.

I don't specifically remember the names of these products but as far as I remember these products were from their previous collections. I'm not as sure if they are still available, but if they are I will definitely let you know about it.

Here's the video of the products I got from Sophie Paris Philippines!


Again thank you sooo much Sophie Paris Philippines!

If you want to order any Sophie Paris products you can email me at alicemate1989@gmail.com so we can talk more!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

RealAsianBeauty said…
Wow so lucky! Congrats! :)
Unknown said…
i want to have sophie bag but its just too expensive.lucky youuu! congrats!
Arrienne said…
Nice one Alice~ ^_^ The cardigan will be a great piece!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo