What I got for Christmas


Hello again! I'll be doing a double post for today ^0^

Last December I was able to get a ton of blessings from gifts to opportunities and I am thankful to each and every one of those blessings. I am most thankful to new make up because these will be useful when I get started becoming a full time make up artist!

I will going to make up classes next month so I hope I'll be able to learn a lot there! :)

Okay so now let's talk about the stuff I got...



First I got two lippies. The first is a shijang lipstick from our former HR manager mami Mae. Mami Mae was really nice to give me this. Its a tinted lipbalm which has a cherry scent into it. But I was just save this since I still have my carmex lip balm. The second lippie I got is an Etude House lippie from the Look at my lips line. This is a pink hue that has a blue undertone. I love this one! I actually put this on my wishlist at work and luckily my officemate was able to buy it.

Lastly, is actually a product that I really really love and I was quite surprise to have this. It is the Urban Decay Book Of Shadow! I actually won this from Kiray08ever's giveaway and I am really really thankful to win this!  I will do a separate post about this product and also make up look series I do hope you'll be able to see that soon :)



I didn't get that much make up stuff but with all the gifts I got last Christmas I can say that I am really really thankful with each and single one of them :)

  What did you get last Christmas? I'd love to know on the comment box below!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Aya said…
Cool you got a UD BOS :) Excited to see the looks you come up with using the palette! :)
Alice said…
@Aya I've posted one of my youtube channel will be making the blogpost soon! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo