First Look: Colorful Smokey Eyes featuring Urban Decay's Book of Shadows 4


Hello ladies! I am back with a new post! This is a new series I have up on my youtube channel (be sure to subscribe if your not! :) ) I am actually making a make up series out of my latest palette which is the Urban Decay Book of Shadows 4. If you want to know more about the eye shadows and everything in it be sure to check out my upcoming post on my impressions on it in a couple of days. 


On today's post would be about the first look I created with this palette, I don't actually have a name for this. But if you do have a suggestion, comment below and I will change this immediately. I mainly used 3 colors from the pallete which are Gravity, Blue bus and Zephyr. 


This is how the look came out.

close eyes
eyes open
The whole look.
How to achieve this look:
Apply foundation or BB cream of choice.

Prime the eyes with eye shadow primer
Apply Gravity or any dark purple eye shadow on the lids.
Apply blue bus or a lighter blue/purple eyeshadow above gravity to the crease area
Blend all harsh lines with a blending brush.
Apply a sexy cat eye liner. 
Apply black eyeliner on the lower lashes and water line and smudge it. 
Apply Zephyr as a highlighter to your brow bones
Curl your lashes and apply mascara. false lashes are optional.
Contour the cheeks and other preferred areas you want to look defined.
Apply a nude pink lipstick to complete the look.


Products that were used: 
Avon Ideal Shades Liquid Foundation in Shell. 
Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner in black. 
Urban decay primer potion
Eyeshadow colors: Gravity, Blue Bus, and Zephyr. 
Urban Decay Hyper Curl Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof eye liner in perversion 
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey 



I hope all of you my lovelies love this look! I will be posting more in the coming days so watch out for it! 

What do you think about this look? I'd really really love to know! Comment below! :) 



Have a great day ahead! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo