vLog Round up


Hello ladies! I am back with a new vLog Round up!

I will only be posting my last two vLogs in this week's vLog round up since I moved my channel and I wasn't able to link my new youtube channel here. I will do that next week instead k? :)


My new vLog channel is named photoescapeVLOGS. You can check it out on youtube anytime. I post daily vLogs so you'll be able to see my randomness lol. 






I'm actually not feeling okay this week and I would just like to give you girls a head's up if ever I don't post anything on a particular day I will make sure to post them as soon as I can :) 

Have a safe and wonderful week! 

Much love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo