Product Review: Glysomed Hand Cream


Happy Tuesday ladies! 

Due to the recent cold season that had occurred here in Manila, I've experienced my skin - particularly my hands being drier than ever, I was really not comfortable with it since I really like my hands to be at least supple to touch.

Luckily I was able to purchase this hand cream from ebay a couple of months back. The name of the brand is Glysomed Hand Cream. I would say that I purchased it online just because since during that time I was bored and I was browsing online. Luckily my impulsive buying gave me something that I can really use.


 I remember I bought this for about 100+ pesos but when I saw on another seller's page this is retailed at around 15 USD or about 600 PHP. It was soo much cheaper when I got this but keep in mind that this was under a bidding basis so maybe that's why I got it that cheap.

Before we go on about the product, here are some stuff I found out about the brand:

1. This product originated in Canada.
2. Since 2004, Glycomed is under Blistex family of products which is most known for their lip balms.
3. Good solution to dry and sensitive skin.

Okay on to the product.

One of the claims of this product is it locks in moisture, prevents and also relieves dry skin. This hand cream has Glycerine which is known to hydrate and helps restore our skin's moisture balance, Silicone that locks in the moisture and Chamomile that helps soothe dry and irritated skin.

INGREDIENTS: (got this from their website www.glysomed.com)



I don't really go for hand creams since I rarely use them but since I've tried this I was able to experience how great this product is to use. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent which sometimes turn me off from some hand creams I've used in the past and its also not greasy to the hands, a little dot of this product goes a long way so the tube that I got will last me a long time for sure. I also use this as a cream for my heels since I have dry heels as well and so far so good my heels are not cracking up that much.

One thing though that bothers me is that this product is not available here in the Philippines. The only way you will be able to purchase this is online or if you have a relative that lives in Canada that can buy it for you.

Things I like about this product:
- Does not have a strong scent. Only has a hint of Chamomile which is quite relaxing.
- Not greasy on the hands.
- A little goes a long way.
- worked thru its claim.

Things I don't like about this product: 
- It is not locally available.

Verdict: 

I don't have a penchant for hand creams but this one is I think a good one to use especially if you live in places that has cold climates or you work in an office that has the AC on full blast.

Will I repurchase? 

I think it would take me a long time before I repurchase another hand cream for sure.

Who do I recommend this to? 

I would recommend this to those that use their hands a lot, especially if you do a lot of house work or you wet your hands a lot, this can be your buddy in getting soft smooth hands. This is also great to use to your dry elbows, knees and heels if you ask me.

I hope this review is very helpful for all of you ladies! I will be posting more soon so please do visit my blog more!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo