vLog Round up: January 14-20



To start the week off here's a picture of me and Enchong from last November :D

Happy Monday lovelies! 

I haven't been blogging in a while and I am really sorry :( I got sick last week so my brain was not working that well and I didn't really want to stress myself but I will make sure to catch up on all my posts this week! 

How was your weekend? was it good? bad? great? well mine was....interesting, You'll surely find out more on my vLog. I'll be covering January 14-20. I was able to do a lot I noticed which I am really happy about.



Also to those that are asking if I am still resigning from my job....well... I'm not resigning anymore due to some personal reasons. I know you love my job as much as I do :)

So here's this week's vlogs! I hope you enjoyed watching and also if you have a youtube account and you want to see this before the round up you can subscribe to my channel instead. I post vlogs everyday so I hope you'll be able to subscribe there as well ^_^








Have a safe and wonderful week ladies!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo