December 2012 Empties


Hello ladies! How are you all doing today? For me, Not so well since I think I have the colds. I have been sneezing for quite a while now because of it. But thankfully I am able to go to work today. I have been feeling like this for a couple of days now and I hate it. Thankfully I have tons of Smart C at home and lots of fruits and veggies. And as of today, I am fasting to cleanse my body of all the toxins that I've been getting last year. I will tell you more in my Diet Diaries.


Some of the items here are really needed to be thrown since I am also cleaning up some of my old make up. 

1. Nivea Visage Sparkling While Acne Oil Control cleansing foam.

I have used this for a couple of months and quite honestly I love this cleanser! I especially love the scent since its very feminine. I have actually been looking for this so I can hoard stock up on it. 

2. L'Oreal HiP Jelly Balm in Luscious.

This is by far one of the products that I really don't want to ran out since I won't be able to repurchase another one of this since its not available in Manila.

3. Avon Total Curl Mascara. 

This is a pretty good product although it smudges a lot. I actually stopped using this because I was not really happy with the results. Imagine that at the end of the day I have panda eyes not because I didn't sleep much but because of my mascara. Not a good job. 

4. Sophie Paris' Perfect Skin Acne Gel.

I actually got this at the very bottom of my drawers and since I don't use it anymore might as well throw it out. I didn't really like this acne gel since it did not dry my breakout. It basically did nothing good for it. I just threw this into the pile and forgot about it. 

Most of the products that I featured on today's post still have some product inside but I threw them out basically because they did not do their purpose to me. I sound like a mean girl with that phrase haha! but quite honestly that is the reality of it. Even if the product costs an arm and a leg for me but it didn't work, I would just have to either throw it away or give it away to a friend. 

So...What do you do with products that don't work for you? 

Let me know at the comments section below. 

Much love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Hollie said…
good job on your empties! I realized that I've emptied and finished up a lot of products lately, just never bothered to post em up. I instantly threw them away... lol
Alice said…
@Hollie actually I have more products to throw out.. I just didn't bother taking pictures of them LOL thanks for dropping by! :)
Unknown said…
i cant find perfect products for myself, i always buying the wrong ones..geesh kaya i throw things din most often haha!

geez who wants panda eyes! they need to fix the formulation of that avon..
Alice said…
@Jenny Austria Ang sakit di ba? hay naku.. kaya sometimes I ask for samples muna to know if they work for me.. ^^, I totally agree! pero of course it would take some time for Avon to do that.. tsk tsk

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo