December 2012 Favorites


Hello ladies! I am back again! Luckily I am feeling much better today thanks to my fasting. I feel a bit recharged since I was able to get a lot of sleep last night. 

On today's post, it will be more about my December 2012 Favorites. I know it seems that I'm late but its better late than never post at all right? haha! okay so lets get started with the products shall we? 


1. Home Brand Styling Mousse. 

I simply love this since it helps me get hold of my hair when I put it in a bun. I don't really like the idea of teasing my hair to get fluffed up so I opted for this. 

2. Nivea Sparkling White Night Cream. 

I uber love this since my skin was not really feeling great last month. I don't know why but this just made my skin really really relaxed. I also love the scent of this one since it has a green-floral scent into it. 

3. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame. 

Last month was definitely a month that I did not really care about make up that much. But if I do have to look presentable, I grab hold of this lippie last month for sure. The color is just right and it made me look like I applied some make up when in reality I just applied lipstick and mascara. 

4. Avon Super Curlacious Mascara. 

This product and my Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick were my lifesaver last month. With mascara and this one made me look that I did apply on some make up. This is what I can say my effortless way to look presentable. 

5. Personal Care Room and Linen Spray in Vanilla Mist. 

I actually bought this just to try it out since I have trouble sleeping in my room. This scent was like a love at first whiff kind of thing. I don't really like vanilla but this one has more of a floral scent. 

6. Victoria Secret Exotics in Moonlit Jasmine and Love to Flirt. 

I have been using these two simultaneously last month since they are great scents and total opposites. Moonlit Jasmine has more of a seductive scent while Love to Flirt has a light and sweet scent. I actually just opt to use either one when I feel like it. 

7. Banana Republic Brown Long Sleeves

I actually have been using this top for quite some time now but I included it in since I have been wearing this a lot when I edit and brainstorm my ideas for my blog and youtube channel. 

8. black and white checkered scarf. 

This is by far one of my accessories that I have used a lot since its been quite cold here in the Philippines. But unfortunately I will be retiring this one since it has holes in it. It doesn't look great anymore and sometimes its awkward if you see another person sporting the same scarf as you do. 

Those are my favorites for December. I didn't include the other items in the picture since I forgot putting them in. I know my brain needs a serious tune up.


What have you been loving last December? 

let me know at the comments section below and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo