Kpop Friday: All About Infinite

Hello ladies! I'm back! so sorry that Kpop Friday is late again. I have busy a lot so I wasn't able to blog a lot about Kpop.

Okay so the recently concluded Dream Kpop concert was held and I wasn't able to watch it. That's okay since I think there are a lot more concerts this year that I'll be able to watch for sure.

I remember that the first performers were Infinite. So who is this Infinite group by the way?


Quite honestly I don't know much about them but I did my research about them and here are some of the things I uncovered:

1. This group is composed of 7 members: Sunggyu (read as SungKyu), Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, L, Sungyeol and Sungjong.

2. They debuted June 9 2010.

3. They are famously known for the Scorpion dance. Watch it on Youtube, you will be amazed.

4. Their age ranges from 19 to 23.

They also have a sub unit called Infinite H which consists of Hoya and Dongwoo. They are currently promoting their single Special Girl.

I don't really have a lot of things to say about this group since I freeze up just looking at their pictures. Seriously, my mind goes blank just seeing their faces. I know it sounds weird but they have that boy-next-door/Bad boy aura that girls surely love.

I do hope they visit the Philippines again so they will be able to see their myriads of fans here in the Philippines.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo