vLog Round up! January 8 - 13 2013



Hello ladies! Sorry for the late post.. I just got off 30 classes today at work. My tummy in grumbling will all the stress..would you believe the only decent meal I've eaten today is instant noodles? I know really irresponsible of me but don't worry this will only be a one time thing.. 


So on this week's vLog round up I will be showing January 8 -13 vLogs. Most of the vLogs are what I do on a day to day basis at work and some side tracks. I will try to make more videos with my office mates since some of them are quite shy with the camera I still need to get them used to it. 

I'm also thinking of doing a weekly segment in which I will be answering your questions on my vLog channel.. Let me know what you think about it on the comment section below k??? Enjoy watching the vLogs!













Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

dawnabbott said…
Nice fashion and good fashion products..
Online Fashion Shop

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo