February 2013 Empties


Happy Monday ladies! 

I have been out of the loop for a while now because of some personal issues I need to settle, but don't worry it won't involve me leaving you guise! I just have to settle some plans I'm making about my next out of town trip and I need to make the necessary planning and logistics thing because I want everything to be okay when that day comes. Ugh just talking about it makes me want to cover up and say PLEASE MAKE IT MAY ALREADY!


But enough about that, let's talk about my February 2013 Empties. I haven't done one in a while mainly because I have been shuffling that stuff that I use to my face, hair and body for a long time that I don't get to finish them in just a month's time. Luckily I was able to finish these babies! 

1. Ever Bilena Mousse Foundation in Walnut. 

I have used this for the longest time and it has actually dried up on me. I was really lucky when a Make up Artist friend of mine told me to put this in the microwave for at least 30 seconds to bring back some moisture and it did! I was able to finish this up in no time. I use this alot when I need to run some errands and I don't want to look like a dead kid on the road waiting to be shot at. Sorry been watching too many Walking Dead -_-

2. Avon Simply Pretty Shine Free Pressed powder in soft bisque. 

I really like this powder although there are times this give me a cakey or a flat face, let's call it a love-hate relationship since it keep the shine away but makes my face really flat. I do have another one of this compact but I chose to use my maybelline compact instead since it fits more on my skin.

3. Victoria Secret Exotics Body Spray in Moonlit Jasmine.

I really really liked this scent and I'm thankful that I finished this just in time for summer! I don't want my scents to get stuck in my vanity for a long time so I was a bit glad that I finished this. I will miss this scent a lot since its a limited collection and I'm not sure if I'll be able to repurchase this one in the future.

4. Just Like Home Room and Fabric Spray in Vanilla Mist.

This is by far my favorite room spray and I can't get enough of this one! I still have the second bottle and I am using it at home and I am half way through that bottle as well! I don't know why but I keep coming back to this scent when I want something to mellow down before I go to sleep.

5. Missha Creamy Latte Green tea foaming cleanser. 

At long last I was able to finish this cleanser! I have actually given up with this one since it doesn't lather up that much anymore starting last year. I still gave it at chance since it was given to me by my Korean manager and I love how it smelled. I'm not sure in repurchasing this because I think my skin has gotten used to the formula and it wouldn't work for me anymore. I will try other Missha products if my wallet permits me in the future.

That's it for my February empties. I will try to do this kinds of post every month if I have finished up some products. I still have lots to go through which I am so confused! but I will keep my promise to finish up my products :)

What products have you finished so far? Let me know on the comments section below, I'd love to know what you think about them as well.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo