Lee Hi 'It's Over' Make up Tutorial


Hello loves! Its Saturday!

What I love most about Saturdays at home is I can just chill and write articles. I haven't been up to date with posts here which I deeply regret because of my work. I've actually been transferred again to another station which is kinda hard since I have to get myself used to being there.

But the good part of getting transferred is I have more privacy now with my new station! :D now onto our post. A couple of days ago I post this look on my youtube beauty channel since I've been loving Lee Hi and I just saw her teaser photo for her latest song 'It's Over'



credits to http://awesmatasticaly-cool.deviantart.com/art/Lee-Hi-It-s-Over-357580874 ^^,

I don't know but ever since I started listening to this girl I just really got captivated with her voice. She has that certain charm that most Kpop stars nowadays kind of lack. Lee Hi is actually from a contest so there is that factor that the audience can relate to her more because she is just like any 17 year old girl hoping to be a Kpop star in which she is now! 



How to achieve this look:

prime the lids including the lower lashes
Apply a canary yellow eyeshadow on the inner corners of the lower lashline.
Apply a bright red eye shadow on the middle of the lower lash to the outer part of the lower lashes.
Apply an orange eyeshadow as transitional color in the middle of the yellow and red.
apply a skin tone color to the lids
curl lashes and apply mascara, falsies are optional.
apply eye liner. you can go as thick or as thin for your preference.
Apply foundation and concealer. (not seen in the video) 
apply bubblegum pink lipstick

Products used:

Cuties and Charm 88 colors palette
etude house read my lips in # 14
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof eye liner
Urban Decay primer potion
Maybelline BB stick in Fresh
Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra foundation in sand beige.


Have a great Saturday ahead! :)

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Janine M. said…
Whoa this colorful and fun look! :D

I like yellow and pink together. :3
The red and orange is a nice surprise! :D

First time I've heard about Lee Hi though. :D
Alice said…
@Janine M. Hi Janine! You should check out her songs.. her voice is amazing :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo