February 2013 Favorites


Hello again! 

I haven't been updating my favorites in time and it really sucks BIG TIME but I hope you girls understand.. 

So its not time of the month again for me to share my favorite stuff from last February. Quite honestly I have only been loving the same items from last January but luckily I was able to have other things that I have been loving to share to you all. 


First off is my favorite make up. I have first been loving my Maybelline Expertwear blush in spice safari, I've actually hit pan with this blush which is really nice. I like the color that this gives my cheeks, its just the right amount of color for my cheeks. I have also been loving Maybelline's Clear Smooth BB Stick and Clear Smooth powder mainly because it gives great coverage to my face. I am really happy when I put these on my face because it light weight and easy to blend and you can use them on their own or together. 

Another make up item I have been loving is my Urban Decay Supercurl curling mascara and Avon's Super Curlacious mascara. I love these mascara mainly because it makes my lashes' curls last and also makes my lashes look as if I applied falsies on them. 

Now on to lip products, one of the things I have been loving for my lips is Etude House's Read my lips lipstick in #14. I love this lipstick because of the color. I really do believe in what Michelle Phan had said to not judge the lipstick by its bullet because the color might look too pink in the bullet, but if you applied it to your lips the color pay off is really subtle which is nice. I like to blend this lippie with my Everbilena Matte lippie in Mauvey which gives out an amazing color. I will show you a swatch next time ^^,. 

Another lip item I have been loving is Excel lip gloss in 501. I just love how pigmented and how long lasting this is on the lips, the only downside is its such a chore to remove, I seriously have a love-hate relationship with this product for sure.

For scents, I have been loving Victoria Secret's Love to flirt body spray.  I will do another post about this but the main reason I have been loving this is mainly the scent is really addicting. Its refreshing yet sweet but not to the point that you want to vomit from it. 

Lastly, My skin care love for this month is Garnier's OilClear pore tightening and anti shine toner. This toner actually had reduces my oilies to at least 30%, its getting hotter these days and I am really glad that I have this on my vanity area to keep the shine away - or at least at bay. 



What has been your favorites last February? Let me know on the comments section below. I would love to know! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
I used to buy this compact called Proderm Matte Foundation at Mercury Drug .wouldyou know where I can buy it? It's really good for males - it has a very matte coverage, it's ever caked like the other drugstore compacts. Hope to find it soon again :D
Alice said…
@Anonymous I know this powder and I agree! I think there are still some mercury drug outlets that carry Proderm. ^^, I'm just not sure where exactly. You can also check Watsons. Hope this helps :)
Anonymous said…
hey there i've seen one of those in mercury drugs @ glorietta 4 ..
Anonymous said…
will go to glorietta 4 ... hope they still have it, very hard to find now ... THANKS!
Anonymous said…
gosh, thank you very much Alice - it's really good, it's like second skin

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo