Glam Up Mermaid Look


I have always loves the little mermaid, but I can't seem to think of myself as Ariel. I have a very wild imagination and I have actually made my own mermaid.

My mermaid would have a bluish green fish tail. Her hair would be blonde that has some blue high lights. I was planning on asking my brother to draw her but he has been busy also so I wasn't able to do it. If ever my brother is free I will ask him to draw it and I will post it on my facebook page for sure. 


My mermaid's name is Marina and she was my inspiration for this look. The colors I used for this look is from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows vol 4.


I got lots of responses with this look saying that its like a very sweetheart-ish look which Marina would be in my head. But what if Marina went to the dark side? would this look still work?


It actually does! I was quite surprised because red lipstick does a big difference with the look. 


I used the colors Bender, Hijack, Crystal, and Cobra with this look. The colors are quite vibrant and bold which is what I like the most as of the moment ^_^

Here's the tutorial! 


How to achieve this look: 

Prime the lids to make the eye make up more vibrant and would last longer
apply crystal on the inner corners of the lids till the middle.
apply hijack as a transition color to the center of the lids in a patting motion
apply bender the outermost corner of the lids.
apply cobra above bender up till the crease area
blend the harsh edges
line the lowerlashline with cobra.
apply crystal on inner corners to make the eyes a little bigger.
Curl your lashes and apply mascara
line the upper lash line, create simple cat eye.
Apply foundation and concealer. 
Apply pink blush on the cheeks
contour desired areas of the face.
Apply nude lipstick or red lipstick

And we are done! 

Products used:
Urban Decay Book of Shadows vol. 4
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in perversion
Urban Decay Super curl curling mascara.
Urban Decay Primer potion.
Maybelline BB stick
Maxfactor brow kit in midnight brown
Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Mauvey and Love that Red

Which look do you like? 

The Good Mermaid or the Bad Mermaid?

Comment below!


I would definitely be both if I can! haha! 

Have a safe weekend! 

xx Alice

Comments

Florae said…
the good mermaid.
Florae said…
the good mermaid.
Alice said…
@Florae Thank you Florae :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo