Product Feature: Sophie Paris's Kluge Compact Powder


Most girls have a penchant for anything cute - Don't deny it! I have been caught with this crime so many times that I can say its quite an impulse to buy something just because its cute. And this is one of those items I got from Sophie Paris a couple of months back. 


Sophie Paris's Kluge cosmetics like is clearly into that line of make up that just gets your attention because of how cute the packaging is! This line mostly targets the younger ages like those of in High school and college students since the products in this like are small and compact that you can bring it anywhere. 

On today's product feature will be about the compact powder from Sophie's Kluge line.

I mainly got this one since I had made a mistake of the product reference number from the catalogue. I was actually ordering the contour and blush duo which is also has the same packaging. I didn't have the guts to return it because it would just be such a waste of time to file in a return order so I just used it.




This product doesn't promise much but I was really impressed that it gave good coverage on my face. It was a little powdery and chalky, but you just have to tap off the excess and apply it to your face and you'll see the difference. 

The packaging is cute but I don't think its great to use since it doesn't come with a mirror. I prefer my compacts to have mirrors so I don't have to bring a small mirror with me. I also don't use the puff that this comes with because it doesn't really do much. You can use this with your powder brush, you just need to tap off the excess product. There is a bit of a scent, but its not something to be bothered of. The retail price of this product is also below 200Php which is quite cheap for students.

Overall I think this is a good buy, you do need to get used that it doesn't have a mirror, but the coverage is good. You can purchase this product at any Sophie Paris Associate.  

Have you tried this product? Let me know on the comment box! 

Much Love! 

xx ALice 

Comments

Kai Grafia said…
Yes it is super cute! I'm a sucker for cute things :)) Too bad it doesn't have a mirror :(
Alice said…
@Kai Grafia I agree! I do like this but I hope it will have a mirror soon :)
Unknown said…
Sana nga may mirror nadin sya para kumpleto. May version din ba ng kluge na may mirror? Yung kinuha ko kasi sa goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/kluge-compact-powder-10892.html), na Kluge wala e pero yun talaga yung gusto ko yung may mirror. Anyway thanks for this CUTE review!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo