FOTD: St. Patrick's Day on Monday!


Hello ladies! 

Its been a long time since I posted and FOTD right? Goodness I missed doing these kinds of posts, I will do more for sure! :) 

Last Monday I think it was St. Patrick's day. I'm not sure since its not a holiday here in the Philippines nor in Korea but I have been hearing and seeing lots of posts on my SNS that I jumped in as well. I know I get easily swayed! lol


St. Patrick's Day I remember is a holiday that started in England which is about a priest. That is the only thing I know about it and I am not really into the mood to discuss the origins of this since its not a holiday Korea nor the Philippines celebrate. I mainly went for the name thus the color green in prominent in this look.


I actually didn't go all the way with my make up since I will just be at work all day. It was a hard Monday for me if you asked me because I had 24 classes that day. I'm not used to getting that much anymore so I was quite beat after my shift. Luckily the make up still held on through the day which was great.


Products used:
Avon Ideal Luminous Foundation in Nude
Ever Bilena Mousse blush in Pink Rose
urban decay 24/7 eye liner in Perversion
avon big eye pencil in Green
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Carmex Lipbalm



Do you like this look? Let me know on the comments section below~! 

Will be posting a Kpop Friday post in a while! stay tuned! 

^__^

Much Love~! 

xx Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
We don't have St. Patrick's Day in the Phil but it would be fun to spice up the look. Guess I'm doing something "green" on my face, even though St. Patrick's Day is all over. :D

http://thewardrobemirror.blogspot.com/
Alice said…
@Aine hi Aine! I hope you do one on your blog soon :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo