very very late Kpop Friday post! ALL about 2PM


Hey Ladies! How has everybody been? I was totally swamped with some posts I will be posting here and also I'm juggling taking care of the 3 kiddos that is why I wasn't able to post this as soon as I can. I will try to post as soon as I can for sure. 

As promised, today's post is about the Kpop group called the 'Beast' because of their bodies which doesn't really fall in the typical boy group category of Kpop - 2PM!! 


I know they had a concert last night...I really wished I was there...but then again I have to take care of 3 kiddos that kept saying Tita all the time. I don't tired of taking care of them, I do get tired when they ask me to play with them. I didn't know that taking care of three kids is sooo much work! 

But anyway.. that's life, I'm pretty sure they will be back here in the Philippines next time. ^^, 

On today's post would mostly be about the guys of 2PM! 

Let's do with the personal info individually. 

Let's start with Jun su! Junsu or Kim Junsu was born on January 15 1988 at Daegu. Prior to being part of 2pm. Junsu has won a lot of poem and song writing contest. And also one thing that shocked me is he originally auditioned for YG Entertainment in which he was able to befriend G-Dragon and Taeyang of BigBang, then he auditioned for JYP Entertainment in which the result is he passed both auditions. In the end Junsu chose JYP instead.

Nichkhun or Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul was born in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Khunnie- one of his nicknames, is an American citizen of Thai and Chinese descent. Nichkhun was scouted by a talent agency in California when he attended  the Korean Music Festival. 

Taec yeon originally auditioned for JYP Entertainemen as a model but was later accepted to be part of 2pm. Taec yeon is also the member in which he had ventured out into acting while being with 2PM. 

Wooyoung, is actually the member of 2pm that passed thought M-goon's JYP Comcert was held to introduce the newest Kpop sensation. Out of 5,000 hopefuls, Wooyoung was chosen. One thing I found out about Woo young is that he is an Atheist. In which Atheists don't really believe in God or anything else which is a little hard of you ask me. 

Jun ho is actually another contest winner. He won JYP Superstar Survival back in 2006. And also he has been told that he looks like another JYP - Rain. 

Chansung may seem to look like he is the oldest, but in reality he is the maknae of the group! Prior to being with 2PM, he was selected to be part of a sitcom which is high kick. 

Those are some fun facts you can know about 2PM! 

Are you a big 2PM fan? Were you able to watch the concert?

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo