GlamBox's Air Brush Workshop


Being an aspiring MUA or Make Up Artist, you need to have certain skills to hone to gain more clients in this field, one of them would be you have to be good at airbrush make up. I really need to get an airbrush kit soon so I could use it for my gigs.

 And with that, I was really thankful when I got invited to join Glambox's first airbrush workshop that was held at their beauty studio in Makati a couple of weeks ago.

Our instructor for the workshop is Ms. Dana Plan. She is really nice and kalog which made the workshop really fun. The first things that were covered is the history and also the benefits of Airbrush make up. There were some make up exercises that was done for us to have an experience with it. I was really amazed since it was said that airbrush is not only used in make up but also in nail art cool right? 

Here are some pictures of the Glambox studio and also from our workshop. Other pictures will be posted on my facebook page.









I really had fun and I learned a lot on our workshop. It was really nice to meet Ms. Dana and I hope to meet her again. Thank you GlamBox for inviting me in this workshop! 

This had definitely helped me in learning more about airbrush make up. 

If you want to know more about Glambox and also their studio and products you can check it out here

Much Love!

Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo