Mindful Journal Day 1 of 365

Hey there!

I should've wrote this sooner but you know - holidays!

I went back to manning the bakery today at 7AM. It was gruesome. I am not a morning person so putting on a smile in the morning is just dreadful for a person like me. I know its weird since I am quite known to be very outgoing and jolly but to be fair not everyone can be perfect.

Today was fine. There were a lot of free time for me to do things around the bakery. For one, I was able to organize all the items that we need to stock up like coffee and the drinks.

I'm surprised at how meticulous I am when it comes to organizing things. I get too obsessed in making it all aligned and coordinated I am surprised.

I did something stupid today though. I would like to kick myself in the face because I just sucked in keeping my mouth shut. I honestly hate my own mouth at times its annoying.

Another thing that kept me busy is reading Mangas of Junji Ito. If you don't know him-GOOGLE.HIM.NOW.

I am a big ass when it comes to horror or thrillers but I still liked watching or reading it.

I just finished reading some of Junji Ito's short mangas like the Enigma of Amigara Fault and Demon's Voice. The way he tackles everyday occurrences will make you question your own mind sometimes. Its interesting and I highly recommend reading his works.

Me and babe had a rough patch today...something personal came up and being a grumpy boyfriend that he is, he had his moment in which I had to give way to him since I don't want a fight.

I know you guys are curious about him just mentioning him here. I'll include a picture of us maybe in the next posts. I don't really want to spoil the moment for us.

Babe is more grumpy than I am so I usually had to give him some time out. Is that normal? I really don't know.

I need to sleep now. Its 2:06 AM in my clock though.  I need to wake up at around 5AM to at least be at the bakery at 6AM.

How long will I stand? I guess we will just find out ourselves.

Thanks for dropping by !

Seriously I need to improve my writing skills, its been a bit rusty since I stopped for a while, my deepest apologies if you find this too informal.

I really need to sleep now. My body is super tired. Good Night.

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo