Mindful Journal Day 16.


There were times that I would just be all over the place with my ideas that I needed a physical notebook for me to write them. That is why I bought all those stuff the other day to provide me more time to spend less online and just write.

And I know it sounds weird coming from a blogger that she wants to spend less time online and just write, but that is how I want to do sometimes.

With social media taking over so rapidly, sometimes I just want to slow down and just enjoy my day instead of going through my instagram, facebook and twitter to know what other people are up to.

I've let go of my fear of missing out a long time ago. I realized that living MY life is more important than minding what other people are doing online.

If you noticed, I never went with the flow of things like trends and stuff because I know to myself I can't keep up with that so I will just go do my own thing. The fear of missing out is basically our brain telling us to go with the current even if we are unable to go through with that smoothly.

I've learned that if I can't go with the flow, I will make my own flow and you should too.

Being a blogger, I've been through all the phases of being a newbie to where I am now. I don't consider myself a big time blogger or a small time blogger, I just consider myself a blogger who ain't taking shit anymore. I appreciate the brands and companies that trust me till this day and I am super thankful with your support.

At my age, I would like to focus more on myself and hustle to get to the top but not stress about it too much. That is why I lay off the social media less and less everyday. I do post regularly but only when I feel its important.

That is why I am trying to write down my ideas on a notebook so it would keep me pre occupied instead of being on my tablet all day even if I have a customer.

How about you?

Much Love

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo