Mindful Journal Day 18-21

For four days I have been into work. With meetings, inventories and accounting reports that I dreaded so much I was left with an empty shell of what I called optimism.

I tend to over work myself sometimes which leads to a depressive state so I guess I went spiraling down.

This may be due to the break up. We did end up back together after several hours of phone calls of us crying trying to figure out what went wrong and if we still wanted to be together. We do.

I honestly just meditated most of my time to ease the stress of life. I can't take too much pressure on all aspects of life because I am like a bomb waiting to explode so don't try me.

I am slowly getting back in the cycle of filming youtube videos. I am just really worried because I am given a 30 day notice that if I don't get at least 4k hours of views and 1k subscribers I will lose my monetization which is saddening.

So that's it for now. I need to get back to work. I need to get things together for my weekend to just be my weekend.

Much Love!

xx ALice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo